If you give to the Community Works Campaign by December 11 you also just might find yourself thanked with a free one-night stay for two people at the college’s Alumnae House.
All Shook Up, Bacio’s, Crafted Kup, Gladmore Cleaners, Julie’s, Kismat, My Market, and Twisted Soul are among the other Arlington neighborhood businesses that are donating gift certificates and gift cards to encourage contributions to Community Works. Winners among this year’s contributors will be selected who are:
- First-time contributors to Community Works
- People who also contributed last year
- People who contributed last year and have increased their donation this year
- People who are contributing again after a lapse of two years or more
Best of all, everyone who contributes this year to Community Works by Wednesday, December 11, will be eligible for the Alumnae House prize. Names of all the winners will be drawn at the college’s holiday party on December 12.
As of November 25 we’ve raised $29,711 for Community Works, so we’re off to a good start ($77, 815 was last year’s final total). Keep these deadlines in mind for giving through payroll deduction:
- If you’re on the bi-weekly payroll, you must pledge by Friday, December 13.
- Employees on the monthly payroll must pledge by Tuesday, December 31.
Read about the ten agencies selected to receive our next Community Works grants at the campaign’s website (communityworks.vassar.edu).
. You can also use the website to:
- Contribute via credit or debit card.
- Pledge a contribution by payroll deduction.
- Print out a contribution form that can be submitted to campus Box 9, enclosing your contribution or indicating your pledge.
[Forms can also be picked up at the Office of Communications on the second floor of Main.]
For more information contact Community Works Campaign chair Tom Ellman at x5991 or firstname.lastname@example.org.