Earth Science/Geography Alumnae/i Panel
Thursday, April 26, 2018Time
Ely Hall AULA
Curious what Geography majors go on to do after they graduate from Vassar? Want to know how their Vassar education has helped them in the work that they now do? Come spend an evening with five alumnae/i to get these questions and more answered! Confirmed panelists include:
- Benjamin Horst ‘99, Director of User Experience, Push it Forward
- Caroline Iosso ‘12, Policy Fellow, New York City Council
- Carlos Mandeville ‘16, Equitable Public Space Fellow, Design Trust for Public Space
- Hannah Snyder-Samuelson ’15, Grower, Fort Hill Farm
- Jeremy Teperman ‘11, Farm Manager, East New York Farms!
The event will open with an hour-long panel and be followed by a reception where students will have the opportunity to chat with alumnae/i in small groups or one-on-one.
Advance RSVP on Handshake is encouraged to ensure enough refreshments are available.
This event is brought to you by the Geography and Earth Science Departments, the Career Development Office, and Alumnae/i Engagement.
Career Development Office