Master Class: Northern European Art 1500–1700 from the Permanent Collection, opens at The Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center, April 27–September 2, 2018
The exhibition opens with a panel discussion on Friday, April 27 at 4:30pm in Taylor Hall 102, followed by a reception in the Art Center. These events are free and open to the public. The exhibition, curated by Elizabeth Nogrady, was organized to celebrate the career of Susan Donahue Kuretsky, Vassar College Class of 1963 and Professor of Art.All News
- Arm of the Sea Theater presents "Dirt: the Secret Life of Soil"
- College Admissions Policies Guidance
- Vassar named one of the 2017-18 Fulbright program “top producers”
- Past Time: Geology in European and American Art opens at The Frances Lehman Loeb Art Center September 21 to December 9
- Photographer Eric Lindbloom’s work to be shown in Palmer Gallery exhibit from July 2 – 31.
- Vassar & New York Stage and Film announce lineup for the 34th Powerhouse Theater season
In the Media
- Yale announces President Emerita Catharine Hill as the next senior trustee Go to article
- Filmmaker David Felix Sutcliffe ’02 and producer Christopher St. John ’03 won a News and Documentary Emmy Award for Outstanding Investigative Documentary for the film (T)ERROR Go to article