- Vassar College and Dutchess Community College Partner to Increase Options for Students
- Discussion to feature Amy Entelis ‘71, Executive Vice President for Talent and Development at CNN Worldwide (10/23)
- Fashion Designer Mary Ping ’00 to Speak About Her Conceptual Line, "Slow and Steady Wins the Race" (10/30)
- Join “Labyrinth Week," featuring a canvas labyrinth for walking meditation
- Join a distinguished lecture featuring Suzanne Preston Blier, “Picasso's Demoiselles: Africa, Sex, Origins & Creativity"
- A celebration of Elena Cornaro Piscopia, the first woman to obtain a doctorate that includes a visiting lecture and an original theater piece by Kairos Italy Theater.
In the Media
- Philip Jefferson ’83, Professor of Economics at Swarthmore, talks about the economics of poverty, labor, and his new book. Go to article
- Yale announces President Emerita Catharine Hill as the next senior trustee Go to article